Hubbard School Advising and Student Services Spring 2021
Even from a distance, the Hubbard School has a dedicated advising staff for all our students. Rebecca and Christine are “here” to meet with you! You can find their virtual drop-in hours on the calendar below. Click on the appointment time to find their virtual office.
If you can’t make the drop-in hours, send an email message and they'll find a time to meet.
In addition, check out the Hubbard Majors Info Hub for updated information you might need.
Contact Rebecca Rassier at email@example.com. Rebecca can help you:
- Make changes to your program plan/APAS
- Learn about course prerequisites, registration or other course-related questions
- Discuss petitions for exemptions to School policies or concerns about courses
- Discuss learning abroad options
Contact Christine Mollen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Christine can help you:
- Get answers to pre-major and application questions
- Explore the Hubbard School majors and associate careers
- Engage with Hubbard School student organizations and campus media
- Connect with career services, the Hubbard School mentor program, and events
- Declare the Mass Communication or Digital Media Studies minor