The Hubbard School is dedicated to preparing students for a variety of careers in journalism, mass media arts and strategic communication. We do this through our dedication to excellence in the classroom, in research, and through service and outreach. In our efforts, we strive to instill in students a curiosity for knowledge and for learning about how communications serve local communities as well as a broader, global society. Our commitment also extends to providing students, staff and faculty a welcoming and vibrant environment in which to work and learn. To that end, the School addresses all written complaints in a fair, professional, and timely manner.
If you are a student and have a concern about a course, faculty or staff member, School climate, bias, discrimination, accessibility issues and/or equity, please fill out the form below. There are also other campus resources to reach out to if needed.
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Disability Resource Center
- Women’s Center
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence
- Office for Conflict Resolution
- Graduate School Diversity Office
- Graduate School Community Organizations
- Diversity of Views & Experience (DOVE) Fellowship
- Gender & Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- College of Liberal Arts Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice Work