A number of advising resources are available to Hubbard School majors to help you achieve your goals. Remember, you are responsible for your own academic progress.
If you are a Hubbard School major, you have a dedicated advisor in Murphy Hall. Rebecca Rassier can help you to:
- Make simple updates to your program plan
- Review course prerequisites, registration, or other questions about courses
- Discuss petitions for exemptions to School policies
- Discuss learning abroad options
Email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or stop by during drop-in hours.
Drop-in Hours in 110 Murphy Hall
Faculty mentors can help you to:
- Answer questions about your academic interests, your major and supporting coursework, and your program plan
- Find out more information about your field of interest, possible careers, internships, or graduate school
- Discuss extracurricular opportunities available with campus media outlets and other media
The following faculty members are available to meet with students. If you schedule an appointment with one of them, please bring a copy of your program plan and your APAS report to your meeting.
News and feature writing
Broadcast and ethics
Visual communication, photojournalism and digital journalism