With Gary Schwitzer
The Silha Center for the Study of Media Ethics and Law is partnering with the Society of Professional Journalists, the Minnesota Pro Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Minnesota News Council to produce this program for the SPJ's Town Hall Meeting Series. The purpose of the meetings is to increase dialogue between the public and the press.
"Fever Pitch: Does Health News Reporting Leave Consumers Out in the Cold?" will feature a presentation by Gary Schwitzer, Associate Professor at the University's School of Journalism and Mass Communication, and Publisher of HealthNewsReview.org.
- Susan Albright, MinnPost.com
- Jeff Ballion, FOX-9 News
- Dave Hage, Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Jeff Hansel, Rochester Post-Bulletin
- Jeremy Olson, St. Paul Pioneer Press
- Jane E. Kirtley, Silha Professor of Media Ethics and Law and Silha Center Director, University of Minnesota, will serve as moderator for this program.
For more about this event, click on the following links:
Read a Silha Bulletin story about this Town Hall.